Friday, 24 July 2015

5 Things That Make Me Happy

helllooooo :)

Today's post is going to be 5 things that make me happy.


1. Having my friends very close to me - Throughout your life people will come and go, and you need to decide who to keep and who to get rid of from your life in order to make you happy. At the moment I am very close to my best friends and we can tell each other anything. They help me get through life and its great.


2. Having a tidy room - I'm someone who gets irritated easily if things aren't where they should be. However in most peoples case, as in mine, things aren't always tidy. So me being strange and wanting to tidy up makes me very happy. Everything has a place and that's where it should be.


3. The prospect of driving very soon - I took my first driving test about 3 weeks ago and failed due to pulling out on someone, which let me tell you was very annoying as i controlled the car and didn't cause the other car to swerve, stop or slow down, but oh well these things happen. My second driving test is quickly approaching and the thought that I could be driving round and not having to get the blooming bus everywhere makes me very happy!


4. Food - Let's be honest, I don't think anyone can say that food doesn't make them happy (if not they're lying). It's so satisfying when you sit down for a meal that has been made for you or even more so when you have made it yourself. My favourite at the moment is Gravy (yes I know thats weird, but I am weird).


5. Weather - Who likes dull and gloomy weather, don't get me wrong I love the sound of the rain but not to be walking home in it pouring from the sky. I'm also a little freaked out by sweat so Summer isn't really my scene either, but I do like those days where you've got your sunglasses on and can feel your arms burning slightly from the sun, just not too much of it.


So there's 5 things that make me happy


Thanks for reading


With Love From Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment