Sunday, 26 July 2015

Favourite Pamper Products



helllooooo :)

Everyone likes a good pamper every now and again (even guys). So here is some of my favourite products if your looking to try some new stuff or just being nosey like me.



One of my favourite Youtuber and Blooger, Zoella, has just launched her second collection for her products. Everything in the range smells like Tutti-Frutti and I think it's safe to say that I'm in love with the range! I'm currently using "Scrubbing me Softly", which is a sugar body scrub so it's not to harsh on the skin. It's full of brilliant natural ingredients like acai berries and Shea Butter so your skin is left incredibly soft after use. I like to use this one in the bath where I also use the bath fizzer, "Fresh Fizz". I'm not really a fan of bubbles in my bath so bath bombs/ fizzers are the products I tend to go for when I'm planning on relaxing in the bath. I like this product because it's not to overpowering like some bath bombs are. It's nice and airy and leaves you feeling fresh. 

My favourite thing to use when I'm relaxing is the Space Girl from Lush. It makes your bath purple and it's literally like your sat in space. It's smells like Parma Violets (if you've never had these then you need to make some serious life changes and find them). You guys seriously need to get your hand on it .

I have recently found the Forever Aloe Vera Scrub and it's amazing. It has such a fresh scent so when you use it you feel incredible. The scrub itself isn't too harsh so its nice and gentle on your skin but is also harsh on the bad stuff that collects on your skin cells. Definitely would recommend this product.

Finally we have the Vita Liberta tanning mouse. This was recommended to me  by a work colleague, and it's met its word. This tan is by far the best I've used, it's easy to apply (I use the St. Tropez tanning mitt), blends well into the skin and last for ever. Okay maybe not forever but 3 weeks is a long time in tan time. It's such a beautiful shade and has moisturiser in it so gives your skin such a gorgeous finish. It is on the expensive side but well worth the money. I buy one of these and it lasts me 2-3 months which is just insanely good. 

So there are my favourite products to use when I'm having a good pampering session. Give them a go and let me know what you think. 

Thanks for reading

With Love From Jess x

2 comments: