Friday, 20 November 2015

'Life Advice'

helllooooo :)    
It’s a new day, so a new topic has arisen. Today it is about general life advice.
     
Now I know I’m not the best person to have advice from but I can give it a good shot right..?
     
So here goes, here at 5 life tips that I can give to you…….
     
Tip number 1. Be happy. There shouldn’t ever be something in life that you are doing that doesn’t make you happy. I have come to realise this from past experience. There have been times in my life where I have done things that have made me sad or not want to be around anymore. I’m sure there are lots of people who go through this. Stop right now. You don’t need to do it. Whether this be that you are in an unhappy relationship or that you are living somewhere that you don’t want to be. Do something about it!. There will always be something that you do in life to make you happy again! So why not give it a go and switch things up a little.
     
Numero Dos…..don’t worry about things. I am definitely a culprit of this and am not afraid to say it. If you think its something to worry about then it probably isn’t really. If you think about it – not too much though- but look at it in the way of someone else. If you have an assignment or homework due in the next day and you have plans. Someone else will say simply change your plans. People will understand and if they don’t then they are worth being around. So advice is don’t worry about the little things, even if it seems a big thing to you. It will blow over and you will get out the bright shiny end.
     
Threeeeeeeeeee. This isn’t really life advice as such, more of a skin care tip. It is to drink water!! You’ve probably heard this from every direction possible but trust me it works. I have very oily acne prone skin! It’s something that I’ve had for as long as I can remember and something that I’m pretty sure I always will have. There are so many different things that I have tried which are supposedly proved to remove scars and what have you but nothing does it like water does. Yes, sounds stupid I know, but drinking water has cleared it up better than anything else. So seriously drink water. You’ll  thank me later 
     
4. Boys are not the be all and end all. Sorry Aaron if your reading this but it’s true. When I was a little girl my dad always used to tell me that boys would be queuing at the door for me whenever I was upset. They don’t but that’s not the point. The amount of people I have heard say that you need a boy to be happy are wrong. Of course you don’t. I know I’m only 19 but over the years I have come to realise that actually happiness can come just as much from yourself than it does from other people. If you can’t make yourself happy how an earth can you expect someone else to do the same thing.  Don’t get me wrong it’s the best feeling ever having someone tell you they love you and knowing that they will be there but that person doesn’t need to be your partner. My best friend is the best example I can think of for this. Together we are like sisters and although it hasn’t always been like that I couldn’t imagine it any other way. So you really don’t need another half to make you happy, but it is a bonus.
     
And last but not least. Do more of what makes you happy. This sort of relates to the first point. If there is something that you know by doing it you will be happier, then why aren’t you doing more of it! The answer is that you should be. There is no point in living life if you aren’t happy for at least some point throughout the day. So why not make sure that you are. What can possibly go wrong from doing this.
     
So that’s my list of ‘life advice’. I’m no expert by any stretch so if it doesn’t work then I’m sorry but this is what works for me!
    Thanks for reading With Love From Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment