Monday, 30 November 2015

Have a Pamper Night

Heeeeelloooooo



Today's blog post shall be out pampering yourself.



There's nothing more that I love to do than having a chilled out night either on my own or with my best friend. Sometimes it's very much needed after a long day at work or just on the weekends. As I write this I am lay on my boyfriends bed with a bag of choccies, whilst Justin Biebers new album flows through my ears. It's a good life.



I've always loved spoiling myself with a little tlc and having a little bit of down time for yourself. I feel that the best way to do this is to schedule some things to do during your 'pamper' time. Whether this be having painting your hails or blow drying your hair. Just write them down and from this you also gather the feeling of success when you tick each thing off.


The first thing that I think is essential is removing my makeup and running a bath with my favourite bath bomb. This is currently Shooting for the Stars from Lush. 'Stay very still to watch the swirling colours of the night sky dazzle in your bath water. As the calming blanket of shimmering midnight blue unfolds, Brazilian orange and bergamot oils take your skin to heaven and your mood rocketing up to the Stars'. I feel the websites pretty accurate with the description. It's just incredible. I shall be posting a 'Lush Favourites' blog soon.



There are certain things that you want to do when you get out of the bath. So get the moisturisers at the ready ladies! I'm not going to pretend that I moisturise every time I get out of the bath or shower. Let's face it I'm lazy and I praise those women who can do this every time! You are the superwoman! I really like the Dove Summer Glow Moistuser as its so soothing but also gives you a little top up of tan which I really need being a paley.


Let's face it who doesn't like their snacks. some people go for the savoury option but I like the sweet things in life. My favourite snacks at the moment are Bitsa Wispa, Malteasers or popcorn. I can demolish a bag of Malteasers in minutes and carry no shame about that.


I'd love to hear what you all love to do when having a pamper session :)


Thanks for reading


With Love from Jess x


No comments:

Post a Comment