Monday, 23 November 2015

My 2016 Bucket List

heeeelllooooo


I am one of those people who enjoys making list and planning out what I am going to do with my life. so here are some of the things that I hope and want to achieve in 2016.


  • Move Out - This is something that has been on my mind for a few months now and is something that I am really looking forward. The thought of going independent and fleeing from my home is exciting but also a little scary.
  • Travelling - in 2016 I would really like to go to America, preferably New York or Los Angles. Aaron and I have got a week in Rome booked for Valentines Day so I am very excited for this, but there are of course more places that I would love to visit this year.
  • Get a pet - some people may know that I am lover of Tarantulas. My mom isn't too fond of me having one and neither is my other half but never the less I really would like one. I would give a really cool name, something like Dr. Luther or something.
  • Sky Diving - whether it be for charity or just for my personal target, I would love to go Sky Diving. It is something that I have always wanted to do as it seems exciting and I love adrenalin.
Just a short post today, but there are the things that I would love to achieve in the year 2016.


Thanks for reading,


With Love From Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment