Sunday, 22 November 2015

My Favourite Apps

Hellooooooo 

So today's post is going to be about something that most people can relate to and that is apps. These are something that people use everyday to check social media or to play a game. Today I shall be talking about some of my favourites at the moment. I'm a very organised person so I put my apps into the relevant folder. 

 So here are my favourite apps at the moment:

1. Dragon City. This is a game where you breed feed and train dragon to go to duels and play against people all over the world. It is so addictive and if you like arcade games then get this you won't be able to stop playing it.  

2. 8tracks. This is a music playlist app where you can creat your own or listen to other people's playlist. All you need to do is type I a few key words and then the app brings up several playlist that relate to you key words. It's so great when your not sure what artist you want to listen to but you want to listen to a certain mood. Feel free to check out my playlists, just search Jessica.jones.2501.  

3. Netflix. Who doesn't love Netflix. I have it on my telly downstairs, my iPad and my iPhone and seriously love it! It lets me stream a big selection of films for a pretty love price per month!  

4. All 4. I'm currently getting back into Made In Chelsea which is all stored on All4. It shows you which episode you most recently watched so you can keep track of where you are, which is very useful if your forgetful like I am. 

5. Snapchat. I am such a nosey person so this is great for. They have recently introduced new filters and they are the strangest things ever but awesome at the same time. Also I love pulling stupid faces ta my friends :) 

6. Sleep Time. I love my sleep and this app helps me love it even more. You can set a time when you want to wake up and it detects how deep your sleeps are throughout the night and wakes you up in the slights time around the alarm that you have set. It stops ,e from up in a bad mood or still being tired when I wake up because I can see how much sleep I will get each night. It also tracks how much sleep you get over s period of time which you can then sit and analyse later on and figure out a way to get more sleep. 

7. AroundMe.  This is a location app and shows you what is around the area you are in. It's great when you go away for the weekend and don't know the area. It has things like cinemas, coffee bars, banks, parking, pubs and resturants. It's just such a useful app. 

8. Manage Christmas. Seen as it's coming up to Christmas and I really like to be organised, I looked for a Christmas shopping app. This was the best one I found. It lets you create lists for people and allows you to say how much each gift is worth, set a budget for each person and state whether the gift is wrapped, brought, not brought or given. It makes me so happy that I can be this organised this year. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :) 

 So there they are guys,  Thanks for reading, 
 With love from Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment