Thursday, 17 December 2015

Life Update

Heeellloooo,


Sorry I've been a little AWOL recently. I haven't been very well and I know that's no excuse. However, there will be a big exciting blog post up soon on my make up collection which I am very excited to do! It won't be me bragging on what I own but simply showing how I store and arrange my things and which brands and products I like. More on this in the blog post.


Currently my other half is giving writing a go and drafting something for the blog, which I am excited to publish.


I'm getting very excited for the Christmas Period and wrapping is on the top of my to do list at the moment. (I've already wrapped things but I'm not happy with how I've done it). Brown paper is the way forward I feel.


Will be back very soon.


With Love From Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment