Monday, 7 December 2015

Things I'm looking forward to

Helllloooooo


As you all know, I am such a sucker for this time of the year. With the cosy atmosphere of my house, it is just an excuse to cosy up by the fire.


Over the next month or so there are some things that are coming up that I am very excited for:


1. BBC Music Awards. This is a Christmas present of my wonderful boyfriend. I think the reason he got it was for him to see Little Mix, but I am excited for One Direction. Put it this way. I love them and couldn't be happier to go and see them the last time that they  are playing before there break. Other acts such as Ellie Goulding, Little Mix and Rod Stewart will be playing as well, so all in all should be a fantastic night. (there will be a blog post about this soon :) )


2. Family Christmas Meals. Every year my moms side of the family travels to Birmingham to Visit some family. We go out for a lovely roast dinner and I really enjoy it, as I only see them once a year. And who doesn't love an excuse to eat lots of wonderful food.


3. CHRSITMAS. I said it. My decorations have been up for a while and I love all the festivities that come along with this time of year, (mainly the fairy lights). I don't think Aaron fully understood how much I love Christmas until mid November.


4. Shopping. I really love going out a finding those perfect presents to give to friends and family. My best friend and I have been excited to shop for each other for a while. We are so similar so have plenty of ideas and thoughts on what to get for each other. Once again I remembered how difficult it is to buy for men. Make-up just isn't good enough for them. I have already done the majority of my Christmas shopping so at the moment I am wrapping to my hearts content.


So there are some things that I have coming up. Just so you know, I get really overexcited for this time of year so expect lots of festive posts :)


Thanks for reading


With Lover From Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment