Thursday, 28 January 2016

Lush Goodies

Todays post is about some of the goodies that I have previously purchased from Lush. If you live under a rock and don't know what Lush is, then Lush is a handmade cosmetics company who are highly against animal cruelty. They sell all sorts of things from makeup to baths bombs to shampoo bars. this is really great for as I'm not that much of a fan a bubble baths (although sometimes they are nice) so Bath Bombs are a brilliant alternative product for me to use where my bath will still look and smell great.



Here are some of the products that I have been loving:


The Experimenter - £3.95


This by far the most colourful craziest bath bomb that has ever existed. It is a blue, pink, gold and white hexhedron that's smells like Vanilla and Tonka Bean and has popping candy inside it. What more could a girl want! It creates a mass of colour in your bath and if you put in it the right place looks like  colourful horizontal waterfall.


Yoga Bomb - £3.95

A great one to use if you've had a long stressful day. The soothing Sandalwood  and Olibanum Oil sends you into a deep relaxing mood where you can let the world run free. The shades of orange, purple and pale blue with surround you giving the ideal atmosphere to chill out for a while.



You can never have enough bath bombs in your life. I store mine in a wire basket on a white shelving unit that I own and they make my bedroom smell delightful.

Hope you enjoyed this blog.


With Love From Jess x















No comments:

Post a Comment