With Love From Jess
Lifestyle, Beauty and Fashion :)
Wednesday, 27 January 2016
My Health Kick Starts Here
My healthy kick has started, so here are some of the foods I've been eaten and recipes I've been coming up with. Hope you enjoy :)
Cinnamon and Date Porridge
Nice and easy recipe for if you don't have much time in the morning.
You will need:
1 cup of porridge
1 cup of milk
a handful of dates
1. Put a cup of porridge in a saucepan and a cup of milk in with it.
2. Chop up some dates into about 4 (per date) and put to one side
3. Whilst the porridge is heating up on the stove, add in some coconut flakes into the mixture.
4. Wait for this to get thick and of a porridge consistency
5. pour into a bowl and add your dates on top
6. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top of the dates and porridge
Chicken and Vegetable Pasta
This is sort of a mix between a mild curry and a pasta sauce dish.
What you need:
Bag of Spinach
Large handful of mushrooms
Large handful of Broccoli
Some chicken strips
Tomato and Mascarpone Sauce
1. Chop up the mushrooms, tomatoes, and broccoli.
2. put the spinach in a blend to create a paste type consistency
3. Put the pasta and broccoli into a saucepan to boil
4. Put the chicken strips, tomatoes and mushrooms into a frying pan with some coconut oil
5. when the chicken and other ingredients have nearly finished frying, add the pasta sauce into pan as well as the spinach.
6. drain the pasta and the broccoli and pasta and put onto a plate
7. pour the chicken and sauce over the top and enjoy
these recipes are quick and easy to make and super yummy as well.
With Love From Jess x
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)