Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Health and Fitness Tips for Busy People

Heeeeelllloooo,


Today's blog will for the busy bees of the world. How will you fit things in when your always working? How do you make sure you eat healthy at work without binging on things throughout the day?


I work a 9-5 job so these questions relate to me quite a lot. It is so easy to by some snacks for your draw - I do it all the time. But try to refrain from doing this where possible. Go to the shops and grab some dried fruit or healthy crisps (yes they do exist). A good place for this sort of things is a Health Food store like Holland and Barratt. Then just stock up. I have recently found a love for Thin Crackers with seeds on then. I'm odd so I dip these in Ketchup and they are yummy - but make sure to get the low aft Ketchup.


Soup is a good thing to eat for lunch at work as it is light and means you can eat more filling snacks throughout the day - you feel like your still eating all day when in reality your aren't.


Try and drink lots of water throughout the day as it tricks your body into thinking you are full from the water and you aren't as hungry throughout the day.


Something I like to do that incorporates exercise into my day is to do 20 squats every time I go to the loo. It only takes a couple of minutes but if you do this each time you take a trip , then it builds in a good 100 a day ( depending on how much you pee).


Being too strict on myself hasn't worked for me. It just makes me want to eat more crap during the day. So now I let myself eat a Kit Kat if I want one, it just means I need to do some more exercise when I get home or eat less lunch or something like that in order for it work properly in my favour.


A tip that I have found is to prepare my lunch the night before to take into work. This way, I am not tempted to go the shops during my lunch break and get a Maccies or a Microwave Meal.


I hope these tips and tricks will help you.


Thanks for reading,


With Love From Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment