Wednesday, 3 February 2016

My Morning Routine















Heellloooo, I'm sure as you can guess from the title, that today's post is going to be about my morning routine!

I work full time so I don't really have that much time in the morning to mess around. I have to get up and get out of the door.

I set my alarm for 5.45 each morning and just use the standard alarm on my Iphone. I tend to get up within a few seconds of it going off as I hate hitting snooze - I'll be in bed all day if I do...

The first things that I do is go into the bathroom ( which is conveniently right next to my room), have a wee, brush my teeth and wash my face. At the moment in the mornings, I like to use a Superdrug Face scrub to remove all the impurities from my skins that have built up over night. I then pop in my contact lenses and go back into my room to get ready.


Finding what I'm going to wear that day is the next thing. During the weekday's I go for either leggings and a smartish top or a dress and some tights.

Then its time for my makeup and to brush my hair. I will be doing another post on my everyday makeup routine which will be coming soon, so if you want to see that then keep your eyes peeled.

The majority of the time I get my lunch ready the day before to save time so that I can just go downstairs and grab it out the fridge. whilst downstairs I'll get some juice out of the fridge and maybe some breakfast (depending on how hungry I am is whether or not I eat it at work or before I leave).

All I do then is lock up the house and hop in my car and drive to work to begin my day.  

And that is pretty much what I do every morning.

Thanks for reading

With Love From Jess x



No comments:

Post a Comment