Tuesday, 2 February 2016

The Beauty Blogger Tag

Heeellloooo :)

I found this tag on the internet some time ago and thought I'd give it a go. :)

1. Is your hair naturally or straight?

My hair doesn't really do a lot the majority of the time. If I don't blow dry it and just leave it to dry naturally then it is quite thick and relatively straight. Moat of the time I just let it do its own thing but if I want it to be sleeker then I'll blow dry it.

2. Do you dye your hair or go to the salon?

Until very recently, I have always used a box die from a drug store, but then I had a horrific experience where my hair went bright orange so now I go to the salon and get it done. I would recommend doing this for anyone who does their hair a lot. the dyes that salons use are a lot better for your hair so it is less likely to fall out.

3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?

I'm guessing we are still on about hair here so I'll talk about that. It's very rare that I will use heat other than a hair dryer on my hair. I tend to French braid it some of the time to get it out of my face (see picture), or I will have it down or just shove it in a big bun on the top of my head. I take more care with my makeup than I do with my hair.

4. Do you do your own mani-pedi or go to a salon?

I'll paint my nails myself as I don't see the point in paying someone else to, but if I have false nails on then ill go to a salon as I can't use the ones from the drug stores. And they always look better if someone else does them for you.

5. How often do you change your nail polish?

The nail polish I currently have on has been there for about 3 weeks and is showing very little sings of existence (its a very light colour so it doesn't  really bother me). If I use a dark colour then ill change it as soon as it chips.

6.  Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?

My toe nails are always painted. I hate them so am always covering them up no matter what time of the year it is.

7. how long does it take for you to put on your makeup?

About 30 minutes for just everyday makeup, but if I'm going out the about 45 minutes.

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?

Face. Every time. If I mess my eyes up I'll just do my concealer under my eyes again. I have such a specific routine with my eyes so that doesn't really happen.

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?

If you know me well then you will be aware of the makeup situation with me. I collect it and love it so much. I own way to much of it but its something that I enjoy so I will continue with it.

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?

Never. I just can't do them. I haven't found a glue that works on my eyes, so I end up pulling them off half way through the night as they start peeling off anyway. I've tried all the recommended ones but can't seem to gel with any of them.

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?

Yes! I have scars all over my face from my acne when I was younger so cover it all up :)

12. Do you wear makeup when you're at home alone or with your family?

It depends what I'm doing and how I feel. If I'm not very well then its rare that I will wear foundation - just mascara. But I'll always wear something, I feel so poop without it!

13. Will you leave the house without it?

Yeah, of course I will. I'll feel more self-conscious without it. But if I'm just popping to the shop or I'm not well then what's the point.

14. How many high-end products do you have?

I have actually counted them, but I'd say I have about the same amount as drug store makeup. I like to spend a little more on my makeup to try out the recommended products and expand my collection but its definably not all high end or drugstore. I'd say about 50/50


15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?

Most of the time I do it the morning I'm getting dressed, but if I'm in a super organised mood then ill lay it out the day before. I'd forget to do it every night.

16. How often do you change your handbag?

Not very often at all. I have 2 bags that I regularly use. The Fiorelli Nikki Tote Tan bag and the Michael Kors Selma Large Zip Satchel in Black. I just tend to switch depending on what I'm doing or what I'm wearing.

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?

I wake up at 5.45 each morning for work so try to get to bed before 10 each night o give me enough sleep. I'm super grumpy without it so it's sort of crucial with me.

18. How often or when do you work out?

I do a quick youTube workout most days when I get home from work and very rarely go to the gym (I'm embarrassed) but try to do something each day.

19. Are you right or left handed?

Left!

20. How tall are you?

5"10

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?

I can speak a little of Spanish.

22. How many pets do you have?

I have a cat called Tasha - I call her Princess, but she now lives a few doors down. There is another cat is my house but she isn't mine.

23. How often are you on blogger?

I post blogs at least once a week but check it everyday to read other peoples blogs.

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?

Of course who doesn't!

25.  Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?

Yes! Recommendations is the reason for my collection expanding! I always like to see what other people are loving and give them a go myself.

26. how did you come up with your blog name?

I was thinking of how to finish my posts and then it sort of stuck as my blog name. It used to be my full name but I changed it to With Love From Jess.

27. what kind of camera do you use to take photos?

I just use my Iphone. I have the 6Plus so the quality is decent. I'm looking to get the Olympus Pen though in white.

28. How often do you clean your house?

I live with my parents but I don't clean my room very often. It's currently a tip and I really need to do it!

29. What's your favourite colour?

PINK

30. Do you swear?

Some of the time yes, but I feel like everyone does.

31. what are you doing with the rest for your day?

I am working and then going for a meal this evening with my Grandma.


That was a long tag! I hope you've all found out something new about me and enjoyed reading.

With Love From Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment